- APPLICATION OF TERMS
- These terms and conditions govern the use of any website maintained by Sale Funder Operations Pty Ltd ACN 646 741 826 or their related body corporates or affiliates (Sale Funder, us, we, our) (and includes its officers, employees, and agents) (Site). Each time a user of the Site (User, you) accesses the Site they acknowledge and agree (either on their behalf or on behalf of any other person or entity) to abide by these Terms whist using the Site and in all subsequent dealings with the information obtained because of accessing the Site.
- Sale Funder reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, and any change will take effect immediately on the date on which the amended terms become accessible via the Site.
- Where a User accesses the Site on behalf of any other person or entity, then they make each acknowledgement and agreement on their own behalf and on behalf of the person or entity for whom they use the Site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are downloaded on your device when you access a Site. When you browse, cookies collect and store information about the how you use the Site.
Different types of cookies
- Session cookies track your movement from page to page. These cookies are usually erased when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browser sessions for a certain period. These allow the site to remember user information or settings across the site, or in some cases across different Sites, and enable targeted advertising.
- First party cookies are set by the Site.
- Third party cookies come from other websites or servers, for functions such as advertising pop-ups or banners on the page you’re viewing.
- Necessary cookies are either session or persistent cookies and can be delivered by a first or third party. These cookies perform functions such as keeping your site visit secure and remembering you between pages. Access to certain parts of SaleFunder.com.au depends on these types of cookies.
- Functional cookies can be either session or persistent cookies and can be delivered by a first or third party. They remember information such as usernames or language settings and may allow a website to display important alerts. These cookies aren’t considered necessary, and can be blocked by the user, although this may impact how a website functions. In some instances, functional cookies are used by the SaleFunder Site to provide customers applying from certain pages special offers.
We use a combination of the cookies listed above depending on which parts of our Site you visit and what you’re trying to do. You can control how cookies are used on your computer or device by changing your browser settings. Some cookies that we use are essential for protecting our customers’ financial and personal information.
Block or delete cookies
Cookies are supported by most browsers, but you can set your browser to block cookies and you can delete them whenever you like. If you decide to delete or block certain cookies, you may not have access to special offers and your experience on Salefunder.com.au (and other Sale Funder website) may also be limited, or you may find that some parts of the Site won’t work, especially where cookies are used for security and fraud detection functions.
- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS
Sale Funder does not hold itself out as having the expertise, experience, or qualifications relevant to any decision concerning the suitability of any product on the Site. The Site is intended to provide abridged and general information which may be the foundation for further investigation and consideration.
Sale Funder makes no recommendation, representation, or warranty of any kind (express or implied), as to the accuracy or completeness of information, content, specifications, opinions, or product information obtained through the Site or in any material accessible from the Site.
Sale Funder gives no assurance as to the suitability of any product on the Site, and to the fullest extent permissible by law, excludes all liability to a User arising from their use of the Site or action taken because of the same.
Sale Funder strongly advises all Users and all prospective product users (as referred to on the Site) to engage and consult suitably qualified and experienced technical advisers to assist them in their selection of suitable products. This is essential where product failure may result in any risk to personal safety, property damage or economic loss or damage. Sale Funder is not liable for any loss or damages of any kind, sustained by any person arising from their use of the Site.
Information provided about products does not constitute financial, taxation or other professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. Sale Funder recommends that, before you make any financial decision, you seek professional advice from a suitably qualified adviser.
- Release of Sale Funder by Users
By using the Site, users acknowledge and agree that they shall have no rights to make any claim against Sale Funder for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from use of the Site or any link to another site. Where there is a problem with the Site, your access or use of the Site, or any information contained in the Site or any link from the Site, please notify us immediately and we will investigate the issue and take any action/s we deem appropriate.
- Indemnity of Sale Funder: third parties
By using the Site, Users acknowledge and agree, to indemnify and hold Sale Funder and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand that may be made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of the Site and for any costs expenses or expenditure incurred by Sale Funder in resisting such a claim or seeking indemnity from a User in relation to it, including the reasonable cost of Sale Funder’s employees, agents and lawyers on an indemnity basis.
- Search results and links
The Site may produce search results that reference or link to third party sites or other information obtained from persons or organisations other than Sale Funder. Sale Funder has no control over these sites or the content within them or the processes employed by the persons or organisations from whom information has originated. Sale Funder does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that content of this kind (whether contained in the Site or in other sites) is technically reliable, accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Sale Funder does not endorse the content of any, nor does Sale Funder warrant that content of a third-party site is free from viruses or otherwise malware.
- Permitted use
By using the Site, Users acknowledge and agree that they are only authorised to use the Site, visit, view and to retain a copy any page of the Site for their own personal use, and that they must not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any other purpose.
- Unauthorised use of the Site
Sale Funder expressly prohibits the Site to be used for any purpose that is contrary to commercial and legal interests of Sale Funder or for the gathering of dissemination of information contrary to law.
- Illegal and/or unauthorised
Sale Funder may take any legal or practical course available to it and or exercise any remedy available to it and may destroy information or remove any material from any source if Sale Funder, in its sole and unfettered discretion, believes that the material may be found to violate or be inconsistent with these Terms or the rights of Sale Funder or anyone else or that the material is offensive, contrary to good taste, intemperate, contrary to the commercial or legal interests of Sale Funder, in breach any law or otherwise inappropriate. Users agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Sale Funder for violations of these terms and conditions and consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. If the use of the Site or any part of the site, material, or website accessed via the Site is terminated, interrupted, suspended, limited or confined, the User has no entitlement to demand, require the reinstatement or restoration of an entitlement to use or access the Site or any part of the Site or any part of the site, material, or website accessed via the Site or obtain any recompense, damages or other form of payment from Sale Funder.
- Use of information
Where required by law, subpoena or where Sale Funder considers that the release of information to be desirable, convenient or appropriate for the purpose of addressing, detecting or remedying any breach of these Terms or unlawful or harmful activity, Sale Funder may without prior notice and without disclosing its actions or reasons release information about a User. Sale Funder will not, for any reason or under any circumstance, be required to provide recompense or payment to User or any other person, because of or for the release of any such information.
Users and the unauthorised reproduction of information contained in the Site or linking of the Site to any other site are not permitted. Appropriate legal action, including without limitation civil, criminal, and injunctive redress may be taken without notice.
- Termination of use of the Site
Sale Funder, in its sole and unfettered discretion and without prior notice, may terminate or restrict access to the Site (or any part) and may shut down, reconfigure, or alter the Site, or any part, material or website accessed via the Site.